Zaim & Zulhilmi & Zulkhusni

FAMILY TRIP

11:20 PM



 During the last weekends I went to kuala Lumpur to meet with my family.I was very happy because such very long time I not meet with my beloved family.We already decided to go for family trip.The place that we choose to go was AQUARIA KLCC.The reason why we went there because this is  my father and my mother dream’s to walk around Kuala Lumpur.



On Saturday our journey began.First we plan to go there by car but as my father wish he want to ride the LRT so we follow him.it take around 10 minutes from Setiawangsa to reach at the KLCC using the LRT.after that we went to AQAURIA. I was very surprised because there was a lot of people there. I taked about an hour for me to buy the ticket.For your information the price for the ticket was for an adult RM40 chid RM30 children below 3 years old is free.

 When we going inside there it was very exciting because  this our first experienced  to walk underwater. They also provided services for taking pictures.After about one hour and half we were inside we decided to go for the next place which was GOING FOR LUNCH !!!!!!!!!. We asked our mother what she want to eat.Without waiting she just said PIZZA HUT.So we went there for lunch.



 Around 1500hours our journey for that day reach to the end.for me that is not important where we go the most important things in our life is when we see our family is happy and stay together.Since I have 9 siblings the chances to gather all my family is very difficult.so This is one of the oppurtunity we take to stay together as one family.i love my family ..thanks you for reading my blog .








You Might Also Like

0 comments

DNS15BRAVO© . Powered by Blogger.

Like us on Facebook