Zaim & Zulhilmi & Zulkhusni

My Dream Car

11:15 PM

Hye guys…. How’s your day ? I hope that thsose who read my blog are in good and enjoyable mood. Today I wish to share to all of u about my dream car. I think all of u have your own dreams. For me, I really intent to have a sport car,named Honda EK. There are many types of honda cars, but I choose honda ek because I think it is exotic, sporty and suitable for those who are just want to involve themself into a motorsport for the first time like myself.







There  a lot of type of engine that we can use for this honda like b18b,b18a,b20b,b20a and others. But for my choice, I prefer to choose b18a because it is powerfull and also fuel saving. In my opinion, when using a car,other than power,we also must taking into consider about fuel consumption.


















Tires are also one of the most important parts of my car that to make sure a safe drive. A good tire has a good grip to the surface of the road either in normal dry condition or a wet condition. Diameter of the tire is also important to ensure the good stability of the vehicle.





For the accessories, I want put a sport rim for my car to show more aggressive and sexy looking. It will also demand a good strength for the tire in high speed and in high acceleration. By using sport rim damage to the interior part, such as turning shaft can be avoided because as we all know the sport rim are much more stronger than the ordinary one.








 I like to choose black and red theme for my interior design because I think I have  more confidence and familiar with those color combination. It gives such a pleasant feeling while driving. In addition, a red and black theme will not be easily get dirt as well as easy to take care.

Finally, I hope that my combination will design a better and good looking car to me. I hope one day my dream will come true. On that day, a girl will be sitting on my lap and she will tell ‘honey, your car is really sexy and hot’

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun choice of a dream car right there. The Honda Civic is reliable and fuel-friendly. I can just imagine you taking on the road in one. Anyway, as everyone gets to reach their dreams at one point or another, I'm more than sure you'll be able to have your very own Civic soon as well. Thanks for sharing that! All the best! :)

    Abraham Yates @ Apache Oil Company

    ReplyDelete

DNS15BRAVO© . Powered by Blogger.

Like us on Facebook